Ethical Compliance Checklist
All authors should
- obtain permission to use unpublished instruments, procedures, or data that other researchers might consider theirs (proprietary).
- obtain permission for the use of any copyrighted material included in the submissions.
- properly cite other published work presented in portions of the manuscripts.
- review the manuscript and agree on responsibility for its content.
- adequately protect the confidentiality of research participants, organizations, third parties, or others who were the source of information presented in this manuscript.
- agree to the order of authorship.